If you looked, you found new flavor lines on our websites this morning! While these flavors have been available in limited release at our retail locations since early August, we decided it was time to make them available to everyone.
- Animal Rescue: Formerly a one-flavor line, the Animal Rescue line has grown to four flavors. What is sweeter than a puppy or a kitten? We stayed right with the theme of sweetness when we added three new flavors to this already popular “e-liquid with a purpose” line.
- Inked: Inspired by different tattoo styles, the Inked line features complex vapes and eye-popping labels that would look great in ink on your body.
- Plex Ohm: These tasty e-liquids pack flavor by the bunches! They complement your intricate coils with intricate, rich combinations that wake right up when exposed to an Alien Framed Staple Coil or a Fused Clapton build, using Ninja Wire. Of course, they need to be filled with Ninja Wick!
- That’s So Pretzel: Salty, Sweet, Repeat! You will definitely want to try this unique chocolate-covered-pretzel e-liquid. Packaged in a unique presentation box with a complimentary easy-drip bottle and a Dripster for those inevitable little runs down the side of your bottle when transferring, this flavor satisfies the “sweet tooth” and the “salty tooth” (Is that even a thing?) at the same time!
- Trademark Infringement: Intellectual property theft has run rampant in the e-liquid industry recently! We opted for a different take. This lemon-mint flavor is packaged to show it. Complete with a “Cease & Desist” letter, Trademark Infringement delivers a unique flavor, an easy drip bottle, and a Dripster. Our marketing team had a blast with this one!
As you may know, flavor development and marketing require a significant time investment. We’ve been working on these for a good long while. We hope you enjoy these great new lines as much as we enjoyed getting them ready for you! Click the link to enjoy that new, new!